Wednesday, January 7, 2009

New Baby Girl Cupcake Tutu Set


Hi everyone, Hope you had a great day!!

Today.. inbetween looking after my 4 kids whom are on school holidays at the moment, I made this cute cupcake tutu outfit. It is similar to one which I sold out of in my store so I decided to replace it with a similar and improved design.


This cute white top is appliqued with with yummy cupcakes and a coordinating pink dot fabric and embellished with a tiny pink and blue bow which is removable to make washing easier.

This soft fluffy tutu is covered in large colourful pearl finish sequins and feature a korker style bow front which is also removable for easy washing.

To finish this adorable outfit is a mini baby blue and pink grossgrain hair clippy. Lined with new NON SLIP silicone to prevent it from falling out the finest of hair.

This outfit can be made in just about any size. Please see my website for purchase or email me








No comments:

Post a Comment