Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New to Blogging




Hey Everyone, Hope you all had a wonderful christmas and enjoying your holidays.



Well after reading a few friends and others blogs I finally decided to start up my own. Hmm where do I start...




I might start with new products I am working on for my website. Little Moos



I have been working on different styles of tops to put with the gorgeous tutus and finally.. I am really excited to bring you....




LITTLE MOOS Australian Designed and Made BOUTIQUE Girls Corset Tops CUSTOM MADE TO SIZE.



Fully Lined with contrasting fabric and Satin Ribbon straps which tie up to a gorgeous bow. Team up these adorable Corset Tops with our sweet fluffy boutique tutus for a simply adorable corset dress great for flowergirls, dress up play, ballet class, portait photos and much more. This one I made for my daughter/little model hehe.. is made from a cotton cupcake fabric and lined with green... More designs and fabrics coming soon or send us your suggestions.











No comments:

Post a Comment